We have upgraded to Unity 5! That should mean big performance upgrades and physics upgrades. You can download our newest build at http://wintercellstudios.itch.io/soulhunt . For the full list of changes check out the patch notes down below.
- Added Taunts for seekers and hiders. (Default button [T])
- Added Password for rooms.
- When possessing a different object while in ragdoll state, will keep you in ragdoll state.
- Added ping to playerlist.
- Added colors to names in chat, playerlist, …
- Updated to Unity 5.0 .
- Max players can now be set to 8, if your internet cannot handle hosting 8 players then take this number down.
- Changed quality settings appropriately so that faster settings now show better/playable results.
- Hospital scene has been scrambled a bit ! (This way we can offer a little variation while we are working on new maps.)
- Adjusted Colliders of objects near walls to prevent smaller objects glitching in between : Offices, Cafeteria, Kitchen.
- Elevator volume sound reduced.
- Updated donation list.
- Updated scroll sensitivity.
- Amount of seekers is set to 2 by default.
- Removed dining plateau’s.
- Devs can now chat in all chat even as spectators.
- Added Unity Analytics to monitor how many players there are online.
- Souls won’t get kicked out of their prop anymore unless both souls try to possess the same prop.
- Possessed props should now reset properly when a new round starts.
- Fixed bug where players got teleported back to their previous prop position.
- Jitter movement should be fixed.
- Being a player and inspector at the same time should not happen anymore.
- Blockade also should be up to date for late joiners.
- Cooking pot should now have appropriate data/hp.
- Fixed floating operation cabinets.
- Wallcabinet doors shouldn’t bug out anymore
- Fixed roof glitching in locker rooms.
- Refresh room list should now force a refresh.
- Fixed climbing as props.
- Getting killed twice in the same round should be fixed.
- Fixed where the local player not being consumed by the clown when getting killed and not triggering the animation.
- Fixed showing name tag again after a name change.
We want to thank 11linda for providing free audio samples which we used for some taunts. Be sure to check her samples out at http://www.freesound.org/people/11linda/ . Suggest your taunt idea’s or samples here .